Please take a few minutes to learn about our projects and meet some of the families we have had the opportunity to help. All of this is made possible thank to the generous financial contributions of our donors, as well as the hard work of our dedicated volunteers.
FAMILIES IN NEED
- 3 in 4 families lose 50% of their income after a cancer diagnosis
- 1 in 3 families are unable to pay for housing, utilities, or food during cancer treatment
Annually, Angels of Hope provides nearly $800,000 in emergency financial assistance to Michigan families, with a child or guardian in active treatment for cancer.
Angels of Hope is always looking for new and unique ways to make a difference in the lives of families and children affected by cancer, across Michigan. Please contact us if:
- You have an idea for a new project
- Your hospital/cancer center is in need
- You would like to donate to a project