Each year we host two signature events, our “A Night of Hope” gala and “Angels of Hope Golf Outing”. Your support of these events helps bring our vision to reality. Like us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on our news, events, and the families we help.
Since our founding in 2004, Angels of Hope has been volunteer fueled. Our Board is comprised of Business Executives and Business Owners with a single mission; to provide financial assistance and other programs to children and parents with minor children battling any type of cancer, anywhere in Michigan. With 100% of donations and proceeds from events directly supporting our families. We ensure every dollar does the most good.
Expenses we don’t have:
- payroll, bonuses, or health care
- travel, entertainment, or conference
- office (lease, furniture, cleaning, landscaping, snow removal, etc.)
Expenses we do have:
- website hosting and maintenance fees
- phone/fax line expense
- some printing / postage costs
- CPA / audit
- Event related (hall, food, entertainment, golf, etc)